View Profile GoodBoyEthan

78 Movie Reviews

Brilliant. I absolutely loved experiencing this!

Cool style, pretty nice pacing and a pay off that was totally worth it for my sense of humor! Keep it up!

I LOVED this!

2 Game Reviews

WHERE IS "SWISS CHEESE"?!?!?!

JuneLinMilliam responds:

That was a sound with Wolverine lol? Thank you for the review.

As one of the testers for this game, I had already come to love it before its release. This funny, well written, and cleverly poetic game always left me wanting to know what endings I could get by doing unpractical things, rather than following the obvious story lines. The writer and creator of this game, FrozenFire, really put a lot in to allowing players to make a choice, and it really allows this game to be a great success in my eyes. The voice acting done by Arin Hanson (Egoraptor), although toned down a bit from his very exaggerated voices from his Awesome Series, still adds a charming narration to the game's aesthetic that just makes you want to smile while playing. In conclusion I hope everyone enjoys this game as much as I do! Theres so many lives to live!

FrozenFire responds:

w0t0t00tkwasd

6 Audio Reviews

This is such a sick track

hoorayjay responds:

This flew under my radar man. My apologies, check out my newest track and see what you think!

"An instant classic." - Time Magazine

;)

oh

77 Art Reviews

LOVE <3

I added this to my favroites

I'm Greymon now!

Rooshie responds:

rawr!

I'm a Visualization major at Texas A&M. I like people. I'll do voice over's for you, people seem to like what I do, so I'll keep doing it. Become a fan.

27, Male